The Burchell Zebra is the most common and abundant species of plains zebra in Africa. A member of the horse family, zebra can be found in most Savannah environments including southern and eastern parts of Africa. The average size of a zebra hide is 8-9 ft long x 64" wide. Hides come in varying qualities. Ngala Trading specializes in 'A-Grade' hides, which are characterized by relatively few natural scars. Available in a plain, felted or leather trimmed option.
To receive images of in-stock hides, please email email@example.com
- Dimensions: Approx. 8-9ft L x 64"W
- Color: Natural
- Made Of: Ethically Sourced Burchell Zebra Hide
Natural Materials - Zebra Hide
Did You Know? Like a human fingerprint, no two sets of zebra stripes are the same.
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- All hides, horns & skulls have been sourced as an agricultural byproduct
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Our company - as well as our suppliers - take great pride in operating a business with a sustainable model of sourcing and manufacturing. All of the family-owened business we partner with pay their artisans a living wage and pay close attention to the sourcing practices of raw materials.