Porcupine Quill Round Mirror - Small
An earthy yet edgy take on the classic starburst mirror, this striking piece was handcrafted from genuine porcupine quills, naturally shed and collected on a farm in Cape Town, South Africa. Due to the use of natural materials, each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown.
Dimensions: Mirror - 12"Dia.; Total - 28"Dia.
Color: Natural / Black
Made Of: Metal / Copper Wire / Porcupine Quill
Weight: Approx. 7lbs
Made In: Cape Town, South Africa
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Large items ship palletized via motor freight from Hackensack, NJ
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
- White Glove Delivery is available for a surcharge. Please contact us for details
Ngala Trading offers a curated range of contemporary handcrafted furniture, lighting & home decor. Whether in the form of exotic materials or craft techniques passed down from generation-to-generation, Ngala Trading seeks to promote exceptional and unique design from artisans across the African continent.