Mounted Gemsbok Horn
Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 34"-37"H
Made Of: Ethically Sourced Polished Gemsbok Horn / Perspex / Stainless Steel
- Made In: Cape Town, South Africa
Did You Know? The gemsbok's most distinctive features are its long (up to 33") rapier-shaped horns and striking black-and-white facial markings. The beautiful horns are sought after as charms in many cultures, and were even sold as unicorn horns in Medieval England!
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- All hides, horns & skulls have been sourced as an agricultural byproduct
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Our company - as well as our suppliers - take great pride in operating a business with a sustainable model of sourcing and manufacturing. All of the family-owened business we partner with pay their artisans a living wage and pay close attention to the sourcing practices of raw materials.