Livingston Wingback Chair
Artisan-Designed Chairs for Elegant Spaces
The Livingston wingback chair designed by Egg Designs and manufactured in South Africa. We were dreaming about an African Safari when this chair was conceptualized, so we named it after Dr Livingstone. The chair is upholstered in linen with walnut and rattan "wings". The "wings" are exaggerated in size and with the addition of bronze steel legs this wingback has a unique contemporary aesthetic.
- Dimensions: 28.75" W x 35.5" D x 43" H
- Made Of: Walnut / Synthetic Rattan / Linen or Leather / Bronzed Steel
- Manufacturer: EGG Designs
- Made In: Durban, South Africa
- Made-to-order: Please allow 12-14 weeks
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Indoor use only
- All leather & animal hides have been sourced as an agricultural byproduct
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship on every item in our collection
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Large items ship palletized via motor freight from Hackensack, NJ
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
- White Glove Delivery is available for a surcharge. Please contact us for details
Ngala Trading offers a curated range of contemporary handcrafted furniture, lighting & home decor. Whether in the form of exotic materials or craft techniques passed down from generation-to-generation, Ngala Trading seeks to promote exceptional and unique design from artisans across the African continent.