Juju Feather Hat - 20" - Natural
- Dimensions: Approx. 20" Dia.
- Color: Natural (Verigated / Brown / Black / Cream)
- Made of: Hand Dyed Chicken Feathers / Raffia
- Made in: Cameroon
If you have purchased a stand (sold separately), the thread loop can be used on the u-shaped metal.
Did you know? Intricately made by villagers in rural Cameroon. Each hat is unique and takes 2-3 days to complete. These artisans have been making these hats for years and are master weavers. They are made during the dry months of the year so the grass and feathers can dry before manufacture.
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Ngala Trading products offer more than just beauty and distinction...they offer a story. A story about the material, the people who made the product, and the cultural meaning of an otherwise function piece of decor. The essence of our brand is the story of Africa told through crafted design.