Ethiopian Coffee Tray Cloche
- Dimensions: 11" Dia. x 12" H
- Color: Ebony (Black)
- Made of: Wood / Glass
- Made in: Ethiopia
- Includes glass dome
Did you know? Legend has it that an ancient Ethiopian named Kaldi discovered coffee in the Ninth Century when he noticed his goat jumping around energetically after eating the berries of an unusual plant. Coffee is central to an Ethiopian meal, and the coffee ceremony is a cherished ritual. An invitation to attend a coffee ceremony is considered a mark of friendship or respect and is an excellent example of Ethiopian hospitality. Coffee trays have long been used to serve guests and a beautifully presented tray is key for master coffee makers.
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Ngala Trading products offer more than just beauty and distinction...they offer a story. A story about the material, the people who made the product, and the cultural meaning of an otherwise function piece of decor. The essence of our brand is the story of Africa told through crafted design.