Dancing Elephants Pillow - Cotton - Lake
A playful pair of pachyderms rise up from the lush savannah in this whimsical design. The "Dancing Elephants" design is the second installment from Ardmore South Africa's Sabie Fabric collection. Available in Silk, Cotton and Velvet. Every pillow cover is cut and sewn by hand in our Johannesburg workshop. A 95% feather / 5% down insert is included.
- Dimensions: 20" x 20"
- Color: Lake (Teal/Multi)
- Made of: 100% Cotton
- Manufacturer: Ardmore
- Made of: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Includes 95% Feather / 5% Down Insert
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Refer to care instructions
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Our handcrafted pillows are designed with quality materials and construction methods suitable for every day living - with regular care you will enjoy this storied piece for years to come.
The vibrant and detailed Ardmore Design print has been digitally printed onto a bleached 100% cotton base cloth. Cotton pillows are designed for indoor use only. Do not place into direct sunlight or fabric will fade.
Please follow these instructions:
- Dry clean preferred
- Machine wash delicate
- Do not soak
- Do not submerge
- Lightly press with cool iron on underside
- Do not bleach
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
Ardmore Design was established as an extension of Ardmore Ceramic Art, producing beautifully designed fabric, soft-furnishings, lifestyle products for the home. Ardmore Design looks to discover, develop, and distribute luxury designs that will play a role in sustaining the creative lives of the continent’s artistic community and feed the appetite of the world for African sourced products.