Cowry Shell Necklace on Stand - Large
Hundreds of sustainably sourced cowry shells comprise this artisan-crafted necklace, which comes with a sturdy metal display stand. We love it on a shelf or mantel, either on its own or grouped with similar pieces.
- Dimensions: Necklace - 16" Dia.; Stand - 6" W x 6" D x 27" H
- Color: Natural / Black
- Made of: Cowry Shell / Hemp / Metal
- Made in: Cape Town, South Africa
Did you know? Cowrie shells (or Cowry) are also worn as jewelry or otherwise used as ornaments or charms. They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Ngala Trading products offer more than just beauty and distinction...they offer a story. A story about the material, the people who made the product, and the cultural meaning of an otherwise function piece of decor. The essence of our brand is the story of Africa told through crafted design.