Blade Light - Small - Bone/Gold Leather
Dimensions: 5.5"Dia. x 18"H
Color: Black / Gold (Two-toned)
Made of: Tanned Bovine Leather / Brass Closure / Rayon Cable
Bulb: 1 x E12 Candelabra / 6W LED - Not Included
Manufacturer: Clarisse Design
- Made in: Durban, South Africa
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- UL-listed for dry locations. Not suitable for outdoor use
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Large items ship palletized via motor freight from Hackensack, NJ
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
- White Glove Delivery is available for a surcharge. Please contact us for details
Installation and Care
Our handcrafted lighting are designed with quality materials and construction methods suitable for every day living - with regular care you will enjoy this storied piece for years to come.
- Chandelier arrives ready to hang hardwired into standard 4” x 4” junction box in ceiling
- Leather is a natural product and therefore susceptible to fading if exposed to direct sunlight or moisture
- Refer to installation instructions for full details
French artist Xavier Clarisse spent his early years cultivating a passion for design. He attended ‘L’Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts’ specialising in sculpture and product design and has worked in France, the UK and now South Africa. Living in South Africa Xavier is inspired by his local surroundings - both nature and the local aesthetic. As a maker he finds inspiration in the process of exploring materials and likes to experiment with these in both established ways and those of his own developing. Running through Xavier's work is a theme of the theatricality of the object itself, of interactivity, movement and playfulness. Xavier's current area of design focus is lighting and he has a range of sculptural light designs most notably the Delicious Light and the Blade Light.