Upright Double Kudu Inner Horn Lamp
Handcrafted in South Africa, this naturally elegant table lamp features two intertwined African kudu inner horns mounted on a tiered wooden base. The shade of your choice completes the design.
All horn has been sustainably sourced as an agricultural byproduct. All table lamps are constructed with UL-Listed electrical components.
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 32" H; 8" harp and finial
- Finish: Cream / Satin Nickel
- Bulb: 60W - Standard Edison
- Made Of: Antelope Horn / MDF
- Made In: Cape Town, South Africa
- Includes either Box Rectangle lamp shade [(9" x 14") (10" x 15") x 11")] or Medium Drum lamp shade [15" x 16" x 11"] in multiple fabric options
Did You Know? Kudu (Tragelaphus strepsiceros) is the Khoza name for South Africa's second-largest antelope (the Eland is the largest!) Every twist of the horn (spiral) takes two years to develop
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Constructed with UL-listed electrical components. Not suitable for outdoor use
- All horn decoration has been sourced as an agricultural byproduct
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Our company - as well as our suppliers - take great pride in operating a business with a sustainable model of sourcing and manufacturing. All of the family-owened business we partner with pay their artisans a living wage and pay close attention to the sourcing practices of raw materials.