Cow Horn Duo Lamp
Handcrafted in Cape Town, South Africa, this naturally elegant table lamp showcases two polished cow horns atop an acrylic and wood base. A rectangle lamp shade in a fabric of your choice completes the design.
All hide and horn has been sustainably sourced as an agricultural byproduct. Due to the use of natural materials, each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. All table lamps are constructed with UL-Listed electrical components.
Dimensions: 7.5" X 7.5" x 28" H; 7" harp and finial
Finish: Natural / Black / Satin Nickel
- Bulb: 60W - Standard Edison
Made of: Cow Horn / Perspex / MDF
- Made in: Cape Town, South Africa
- Includes Box Rectangle lamp shade [(9" x 14") (10" x 15") x 11")] in multiple fabric options
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Constructed with UL-listed electrical components. Not suitable for outdoor use
- All horn decoration has been sourced as an agricultural byproduct
- Due to the use of natural materials each piece is unique and may vary slightly from image shown. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions or concerns about potential variations
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Our company - as well as our suppliers - take great pride in operating a business with a sustainable model of sourcing and manufacturing. All of the family-owened business we partner with pay their artisans a living wage and pay close attention to the sourcing practices of raw materials.