Cheetah Kings - Solaris - Jade
Dimensions: 20" x 20"
Color: Jade (Turquoise/Multi)
Made of: 100% Polyester
- Made in: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Includes Polyester Insert
- Reversible - Double Sided Pattern. Pillow is produced from a fabric run; therefore, no two pillows will be exactly alike
Ngala Trading is proud to promote a curated selection of authentic designs featuring sustainable materials readily available from and across Africa.
- Refer to care instructions
- One-year peace-of-mind guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship
Shipping & Returns
We strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. Our team reviews every order individually, and determines the best shipping method taking into account destination, weight and size of items.
- Small packages ship via FedEx Ground from Hackensack, NJ
- Transit time for In Stock items is typically 3-5 days depending on Ship To address
- Shipments are sent fully insured, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery
Our handcrafted pillows are designed with quality materials and construction methods suitable for every day living - with regular care you will enjoy this storied piece for years to come.
The vibrant and detailed Ardmore Design print has been digitally printed on 100% polyester. This pillow is suitable for outdoor use; however, prolonged exposure to
midday sun will eventually cause the fabric to fade. Prolonged exposure to damp will eventually cause mildew and/or mold. Outdoor pillows should be brought indoors when not in use.
Please follow these instructions:
- Machine wash on cold
- Dry flat, out of direct sun
- Avoid chlorine and oily substances
Ardmore Design was established as an extension of Ardmore Ceramic Art, producing beautifully designed fabric, soft-furnishings, lifestyle products for the home. Ardmore Design looks to discover, develop, and distribute luxury designs that will play a role in sustaining the creative lives of the continent’s artistic community and feed the appetite of the world for African sourced products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.
Write a clear and concise answer to guide your customers.